Buyer's Guide Directory
Employee Performance Management
Award-winning customer service, sales, and coaching training. Endorsed by top contact centers.
Your contact center will achieve profound business results, ahead of schedule, with Ulysses Learnings’ artful blend of patented simulation-based e-learning, facilitated exercises, coaching, and support tools, that redefine the way customers are respected and cared for and transformcustomer service, sales and coaching cultures.
A 2017 Stevie® Awards winner, Ulysses has the only training proven to build emotional intelligence or “EQ” (in both agents and coaches) so that Judgment@WorkTM can be confidently, consistently, and expertly applied on every call.
Ulysses Learning was founded in 1995 as a joint venture with Northwestern University’s Learning Sciences department and continues to bring clients new, innovative enhancements to its industry-leading training.
Many are surprised to learn that Ulysses was the first in the world to create and recently receive a patent for its “Overlay Modeling” software system. The system transformed the way computer-based training is developed and has been cited by Microsoft, IBM, and Reuters as being foundational to the development of several of their own innovative software products.
While other e-Learning products are built using more predictive or contrived modeling, Ulysses’ software continually adds or “overlays” real-life responses representatives provide while going through the training simulations. The software, in this sense, is not static, but lives and is further enriched with each interaction. This is one reason why Ulysses’ clients report that training delivers more realistic and meaningful learning experiences that produce desired results in a shorter period of time such as:
· • Escalated calls reduced by a minimum of 27% (One Ulysses client just reported escalated calls decreased from 38 per supervisor to 4!)
• Increased customer satisfaction by 21%
• Decreased call backs by 25%
• Improved average handle time up to 10 seconds or more
• Improved first call resolution up to 22%
Begin your contact center transformation now.
Envision Click2Coach has had a long tradition of helping companies capture customer experiences for strategic insights and operational excellence. Click2Coach is an enterprise featured workforce optimization (WFO) solution, and can be implemented on-premise or in the cloud. Click2Coach Cloud is reasonably priced through a subscription, easy to install and fully featured on all Cisco platforms.
Click2Coach customers have reduced costs by 26 percent and increased efficiencies by 46 percent. We help manage key performance indicators including costs, quality, productivity agent, service level and call handling metrics that help you keep a pulse on your customer experiences as well as manager and agent interactions.
Regardless of the size of your contact center, Envision is a WFO agent analytics platform that is preferred by executives, contact center directors, managers, specialists and agents. Combining call recording, screen captures, PCI compliance, speech and text analytics, quality monitoring, automated agent evaluation, eLearning and Workforce Management in an easy to learn portal and platform called Click2Coach, come see for yourself why we offer enterprise features at an affordable price.
More and more companies are choosing cloud based solutions for good reason. Pricing is simple, and it’s easy to add or remove seats. With our cloud based product, all updates and upgrades are automatically included in the operational cost and you don’t have to employ an entire team of Information Technology specialists to keep the application and hardware operational with the latest releases and features.
By choosing Click2Coach, you can be assured that you are partnering with a company that adds features that grow and change as contact center technology and applications develop, but that allows you the flexibility of adding and subtracting agents for seasonal purposes.
Coaching is the number one skill that exceptional contact center directors employ to ensure that their contact centers are meeting and exceeding customer expectations so why not contact Envision Click2Coach to learn more. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Performance Management is imperative in operating a productive, customer centric contact center. Q-Solutions Group can provide you with the management systems as well as the consulting expertise to properly manage your agents to greater levels of performance while maintaining or improving center morale.
Our approach to managing performance within call centers comprises four distinct elements. First, agent scheduling must be accurate. Secondly, performance statistics need to encompass the total process. Thirdly, an accurate and complete individual and group management tool that reflects all of the key performance indicators will need to be implemented along with proper QA protocol. Finally, the management team will need to be fully trained on the interpretation and effective use of the performance management system.
Through our consulting services, Q-Solutions Group can provide you with onsite consulting to effectively implement a performance management system that will increase both your productivity as well as your customer satisfaction levels!
Inova Solutions is a global provider of real-time performance management solutions that help contact centers improve their operations through the use of actionable, real-time metrics and consolidated reporting. Reporting outputs include multi-media digital signage, customizable web-based dashboards, desktop applications and LED wallboards.
Whether your contact center is a customer service center, technical support, collections, or sales center or a combination of these, Inova’s real-time performance management solutions will ensure your team receives the key real-time information it needs to be successful. Solution packages include:
• Customer Service: Inova Solutions provides a solid service foundation by helping you identify and track customer-centric metrics such as CSAT scores, first-call resolution, hold and transfer times, and quality scores in context with more traditional KPIs. Our consolidated reports also enable you to view and manage metrics for new channels of communication such as chat, email and social media.
• Sales: If you’re managing a contact center that is responsible for driving sales revenue and you need better visibility of KPIs, or you simply want to showcase your team’s contribution to your organization’s success, Inova’s real-time performance management solutions can help. Our solutions let you see up-to-the-second sales data from your Salesforce CRM, or standalone sales database along with contact center performance metrics.
• Help Desk Support: Call center help desk managers use Inova real-time performance management solutions to view, track and prioritize support cases from their incident-management systems like Remedy, ServiceNow and ServiceDesk, along with relevant performance metrics from their contact center systems.
• Collections: Inova Solutions helps you achieve your collections goals by providing your representatives and supervisors with the right tools for tracking successes and monitoring inbound, outbound and automated dialer campaigns on consolidated dashboards and wallboards.