Buyer's Guide Directory
Employee Performance Management
Award-winning customer service, sales, and coaching training. Endorsed by top contact centers.
Your contact center will achieve profound business results, ahead of schedule, with Ulysses Learnings’ artful blend of patented simulation-based e-learning, facilitated exercises, coaching, and support tools, that redefine the way customers are respected and cared for and transformcustomer service, sales and coaching cultures.
A 2017 Stevie® Awards winner, Ulysses has the only training proven to build emotional intelligence or “EQ” (in both agents and coaches) so that Judgment@WorkTM can be confidently, consistently, and expertly applied on every call.
Ulysses Learning was founded in 1995 as a joint venture with Northwestern University’s Learning Sciences department and continues to bring clients new, innovative enhancements to its industry-leading training.
Many are surprised to learn that Ulysses was the first in the world to create and recently receive a patent for its “Overlay Modeling” software system. The system transformed the way computer-based training is developed and has been cited by Microsoft, IBM, and Reuters as being foundational to the development of several of their own innovative software products.
While other e-Learning products are built using more predictive or contrived modeling, Ulysses’ software continually adds or “overlays” real-life responses representatives provide while going through the training simulations. The software, in this sense, is not static, but lives and is further enriched with each interaction. This is one reason why Ulysses’ clients report that training delivers more realistic and meaningful learning experiences that produce desired results in a shorter period of time such as:
· • Escalated calls reduced by a minimum of 27% (One Ulysses client just reported escalated calls decreased from 38 per supervisor to 4!)
• Increased customer satisfaction by 21%
• Decreased call backs by 25%
• Improved average handle time up to 10 seconds or more
• Improved first call resolution up to 22%
Begin your contact center transformation now.
Employment Technologies can equip you to hire the best Call Center Agents and identify your next Team Leaders—with the highest precision and accuracy. Our talent prediction systems use simulation technology to create an interactive, online test-drive for job applicants based on real-life customer situations and compelling storylines. They are immersed in the challenging role of a contact center agent, transforming employment testing from “words on a page” to immersive problem-solving scenarios.
Once a decision is made to integrate simulations into your hiring process, training and set-up is “challenge free” and takes just a few hours. HR personnel can share the simulations with candidates onsite or remotely. Results are easy to understand and available 24/7. On-going customer care from Employment Technologies’ experienced team is available to all clients.
Our award-winning products are offered under the industry’s widely recognized brand name, EASy Simulations®, that more than double the accuracy of predicting job success compared to traditional testing methods. People who score high on EASy Simulation® for Contact Center Agents are twice as likely to:
• Communicate with clarity and enthusiasm
• Discover customers’ true needs
• Resolve customer issues and complaints
• Expedite customer requests to avoid extended hold times
Contact Center Suite of Products: Employment Technologies offers a comprehensive suite of simulation and interview tools designed specifically for key contact center jobs, such as Team Leaders, Collection Agents, eReps, jobs requiring advanced multitasking, and more. We also offer clients an opportunity to brand their entire hiring process through our EASyView job preview and virtual interview platform.
To speak with a simulation consultant, call Employment Technologies at 877.382.3279. You can also learn more by visiting their website – www.EmploymentTechnologies.com.
Established in 2003, The Taylor Reach Group is an award winning, Call/Contact Center and Customer Experience consulting and advisory firm. The company is based in Toronto and has offices in New York, Atlanta, Sydney, Phoenix, Ottawa, London, Ireland and Beijing and Bangalore.
We are vendor agnostic and do not partner with technology or outsource agencies. All of consultants possess a minimum of 20 years of ‘hands-on’ call/contact center operational management experience. We do not sell the pyramid, the seasoned experts you deal with through the sales process are the same people who will complete your project. We offer our services with a risk-free guarantee and have a perfect 100+ NPS.
Employee Performance Management is imperative in operating a productive, customer centric contact center. Q-Solutions Group can provide you with the management systems as well as the consulting expertise to properly manage your agents to greater levels of performance while maintaining or improving center morale.
Our approach to managing performance within call centers comprises four distinct elements. First, agent scheduling must be accurate. Secondly, performance statistics need to encompass the total process. Thirdly, an accurate and complete individual and group management tool that reflects all of the key performance indicators will need to be implemented along with proper QA protocol. Finally, the management team will need to be fully trained on the interpretation and effective use of the performance management system.
Through our consulting services, Q-Solutions Group can provide you with onsite consulting to effectively implement a performance management system that will increase both your productivity as well as your customer satisfaction levels!
Inova Solutions is a global provider of real-time performance management solutions that help contact centers improve their operations through the use of actionable, real-time metrics and consolidated reporting. Reporting outputs include multi-media digital signage, customizable web-based dashboards, desktop applications and LED wallboards.
Whether your contact center is a customer service center, technical support, collections, or sales center or a combination of these, Inova’s real-time performance management solutions will ensure your team receives the key real-time information it needs to be successful. Solution packages include:
• Customer Service: Inova Solutions provides a solid service foundation by helping you identify and track customer-centric metrics such as CSAT scores, first-call resolution, hold and transfer times, and quality scores in context with more traditional KPIs. Our consolidated reports also enable you to view and manage metrics for new channels of communication such as chat, email and social media.
• Sales: If you’re managing a contact center that is responsible for driving sales revenue and you need better visibility of KPIs, or you simply want to showcase your team’s contribution to your organization’s success, Inova’s real-time performance management solutions can help. Our solutions let you see up-to-the-second sales data from your Salesforce CRM, or standalone sales database along with contact center performance metrics.
• Help Desk Support: Call center help desk managers use Inova real-time performance management solutions to view, track and prioritize support cases from their incident-management systems like Remedy, ServiceNow and ServiceDesk, along with relevant performance metrics from their contact center systems.
• Collections: Inova Solutions helps you achieve your collections goals by providing your representatives and supervisors with the right tools for tracking successes and monitoring inbound, outbound and automated dialer campaigns on consolidated dashboards and wallboards.