Buyer's Guide Directory
Calabrio is revolutionizing the way enterprises engage their customers with Calabrio ONE®, a unified suite—including call recording, quality management,
workforce management and multichannel voice-of-the-customer analytics—that records, captures and analyzes customer interactions to provide a single view of the customer, and improve the overall agent and customer experience. Calabrio ONE—available in the cloud, on-premises, or in a hybrid environment—empowers everyone in an organization, from contact center agents to the CEO, with easy-to-use tools that provide a better understanding of the customer. Every customer interaction yields insights that expand customer-consciousness, which is how leading companies now drive growth and long-term corporate prosperity.
Calabrio has been developing and deploying customer engagement-focused solutions since 2007 to provide solutions for organizations across industries with 5 to 50,000 seats. In a big market that is only getting bigger, Calabrio has emerged as a disruptive player in the new world of customer and employee engagement. Calabrio solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight. Developed from the ground up, the integrated Calabrio ONE suite is elevating workforce optimization from a commodity-focused on call recording to mission critical technology for the entire enterprise.
Find more at calabrio.com and follow @Calabrio on Twitter.
Calabrio, Calabrio ONE® and the Calabrio logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Calabrio Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ethosIQ’s cloud and premised-based software has been delivering business intelligence to multinational corporations and government agencies since 2009. ethosIQ’s award-winning software collects, correlates and leverages data from multiple, disparate systems, empowering organizations to make informed, real-time decisions. ethosIQ's software solutions provide analysis and actionable insights that enable clients to deliver a better customer experience while ensuring operational efficiencies and maximizing technology investments. ethosIQ presents the data that enables decisions in minutes, not days or weeks.
ethosIQ’s eCCR helps clients measure and manage the customer’s journey throughout their environment. eCCRallows call centers to see results in real-time, review agent productivity, examine cradle-to-grave lifecycle of calls, report IVR utilization, manage call flow and much more.
In addition, ethosIQ’s offers eUMS, a solution that provides users the ability to collect, correlate and leverage universal utility data in real-time. eUMS manages lifecycle accuracy of order placement and payment of invoices.
ethosIQ also provides eLRM, which provides users the ability to monitor license utilization, configuration and HR and IT integration. eLRM eliminates the lengthy and expensive process of traditional license monitoring.
Regardless of the service(s) deployed, ethosIQ’s solutions help clients increase revenue and efficiency, decrease operating cost, maintain capacity for growth and change and improve service and support through data analysis in real time.
For more information:
Award-winning customer service, sales, and coaching training. Endorsed by top contact centers.
Your contact center will achieve profound business results, ahead of schedule, with Ulysses Learnings’ artful blend of patented simulation-based e-learning, facilitated exercises, coaching, and support tools, that redefine the way customers are respected and cared for and transformcustomer service, sales and coaching cultures.
A 2017 Stevie® Awards winner, Ulysses has the only training proven to build emotional intelligence or “EQ” (in both agents and coaches) so that Judgment@WorkTM can be confidently, consistently, and expertly applied on every call.
Ulysses Learning was founded in 1995 as a joint venture with Northwestern University’s Learning Sciences department and continues to bring clients new, innovative enhancements to its industry-leading training.
Many are surprised to learn that Ulysses was the first in the world to create and recently receive a patent for its “Overlay Modeling” software system. The system transformed the way computer-based training is developed and has been cited by Microsoft, IBM, and Reuters as being foundational to the development of several of their own innovative software products.
While other e-Learning products are built using more predictive or contrived modeling, Ulysses’ software continually adds or “overlays” real-life responses representatives provide while going through the training simulations. The software, in this sense, is not static, but lives and is further enriched with each interaction. This is one reason why Ulysses’ clients report that training delivers more realistic and meaningful learning experiences that produce desired results in a shorter period of time such as:
· • Escalated calls reduced by a minimum of 27% (One Ulysses client just reported escalated calls decreased from 38 per supervisor to 4!)
• Increased customer satisfaction by 21%
• Decreased call backs by 25%
• Improved average handle time up to 10 seconds or more
• Improved first call resolution up to 22%
Begin your contact center transformation now.
Inova Solutions is a global provider of real-time performance management solutions that help contact centers improve their operations through the use of actionable, real-time metrics and consolidated reporting. Reporting outputs include multi-media digital signage, customizable web-based dashboards, desktop applications and LED wallboards.
Whether your contact center is a customer service center, technical support, collections, or sales center or a combination of these, Inova’s real-time performance management solutions will ensure your team receives the key real-time information it needs to be successful. Solution packages include:
• Customer Service: Inova Solutions provides a solid service foundation by helping you identify and track customer-centric metrics such as CSAT scores, first-call resolution, hold and transfer times, and quality scores in context with more traditional KPIs. Our consolidated reports also enable you to view and manage metrics for new channels of communication such as chat, email and social media.
• Sales: If you’re managing a contact center that is responsible for driving sales revenue and you need better visibility of KPIs, or you simply want to showcase your team’s contribution to your organization’s success, Inova’s real-time performance management solutions can help. Our solutions let you see up-to-the-second sales data from your Salesforce CRM, or standalone sales database along with contact center performance metrics.
• Help Desk Support: Call center help desk managers use Inova real-time performance management solutions to view, track and prioritize support cases from their incident-management systems like Remedy, ServiceNow and ServiceDesk, along with relevant performance metrics from their contact center systems.
• Collections: Inova Solutions helps you achieve your collections goals by providing your representatives and supervisors with the right tools for tracking successes and monitoring inbound, outbound and automated dialer campaigns on consolidated dashboards and wallboards.
QueueMetrics - www.queuemetrics.com
LiveOps - www.liveops.com
Medallia - www.medallia.com
Tmetrics - www.tmetrics.com
Click Point Software - www.clickpointsoftware.com
Openspan - www.openspan.com
Contactual - www.contactual.com
Impact Learning - www.impactlearning.com
ICMI - www.icmi.com
Empirix - www.empirix.com
IQ Services - www.iq-services.com