Job Opening: Corporate Automotive Service BDC Director
Napleton Automotive Group is seeking a Corporate Service BDC Director to join our team at our centralized business development center in Arlington Heights, IL! This individual will oversee the centralized BDC department that supports all of our dealerships. This individual will manage the BDC team that consists of about 40 individuals, and will ensure that our Business Development Center is providing the best possible service to Napleton customers.
· Coach BDC team leaders and associates to ensure the customer service representatives are promptly follow up with all leads and client requests, assuring all scheduled appointments are solidly confirmed, holding all team members accountable and demand quantifiable results.
· Contribute to high scores for the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index (CSI).
· Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by coaching your team on how to properly answer product and service questions received via phone and/or internet.
· Evaluate trends, customer feedback, and business initiatives and ensure appropriate planning, training, and allocation of resources to successfully achieve desired performance objectives.
· Create, maintain and measure the internet and business development processes and procedures.
· Train, mentor and motivate the BDC teams to determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening and understand and adhere to call and email scripts.
· Develop and maintain the new hire and interview processes for all BDC team leaders / reps / appointment coordinators in order to cultivate engaged, intelligent and consistent staff.
· Teach ongoing and consistent internal training courses such as internet, phone and email processes and etiquettes, phone and internet up processes, leadership and customer service skills.
· Daily and ongoing monitoring, observing and evaluating various work processes and individual skills applied in the work place to achieve optimum performance and model behavior.
· Collaborate with Corporate Executives, General Managers, Service Managers and other dealership managers regarding objectives in order to maximize advertising expense, and interact with the dealerships in order to achieve maximum customer visits and customer follow-up.
· Analyze issues specific to the area and create business cases to support recommendations on further development of the current processes and procedures.
· Strive for continual improvement in the BDC Department, and the company as a whole. Give recognition when it is earned.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3-5 years of previous experience in a Centralized / Corporate BDC management role.
· You must be a customer service oriented individual with goal organizational skills in order to manage incoming customer leads.
· Experience with the following programs is preferred but not required: CRM, Dealer Connect, DealerTrack, vAuto, CDK, Dealer.com, DealerOn, Auto Trader, Cars.com, eBay, Craigslist, Provision, and Auto Trader preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
(C) (630) 234-2681
(O) (630) 317-2655
1 Oakbrook Terrace, Suite 600
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181